im starting to think....plz no threats

u know ive been reading some of the outrageous questions on here, and im starting to think that ppl should have to apply to have children! i know that sounds really mean but think about it...there have been women doing drugs,drinking,abandoning their kids, not getting proper care...come on! like if your going to get pregnant and u know u have a drinking or smoking problem, keep ur legs closed and stay away from guys! seriously! i understand when there are regular upstanding nice women that have kids (and take care of them) i even understand that there are those times when shit just happens but i believe if ur going to risk urself of getting pregnant,when u do become pregnant its time to give the stupid shit up! i know this post is gonna piss some ppl off,but what doesnt now days? i really just had to get that off my chest!!!

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol! I think u right there should be some application process!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

•               "when goodu do become pregnant its time to give the stupid shit up!"<<<< Totally agree!!!!!

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i agree to. its time for them to grow up and think about their kids and not just their party ways or just their own benefits.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 7:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i agree some of the girls on here are just out of their minds and shouldnt ever be having kids
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 7:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I agree completely. I hate the posts about, "Should I sleep with someone who's not the baby's dad when I'm 7 months pregnant?" and "I only drink a few a day" (yes I've seen that one before.) It's called denial and they're in for rude awakenings.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You go girl!!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i dont fully agree with the whole post. if i had to apply to have my kids then i wouldnt have any. and i have never loved a person more than i love my three kids. i'm not saying that i am a bad mother so i coudnt get approved, i just got married and with most of the laws we have i would have never had at least my first two. i could never think about life without them. but as far as mothers who got problems yes i dont agree with that. i dont think women should be drinking and smoking and all that other stuff. if you drink or smoke and you get prego then you need to stop. if you got a problem then you need to seek out help. so like i said i dont agree with the whole post but part of it i do.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 7:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i agree
    i must admit my pre baby lie included a LOT of alchohol and risky behavior, ever since te 2 lines on the test all that went out the window....lil man is #1 now
    and im a pretty kick butt mom if i do say so myself lol :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• pre baby life*
    lol i cant spell
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• totally agree!! Most people dont think about the baby when its inside their belly. It doesnt become a reality until they are born, and even then some people are just bad parents. It should be like getting a green card or something. Take a test on how to take care of your baby, what is right and not. And make sure the mothers are doing anything stupid while prego. I dont know how many times ive heard someone say, well my mom did it when she was prego w.me and im fine so who cares! like omg are you stupid?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009