Toddler time?

I am going to start doing 2 sets of hourly activities with my DS each day. Including story time, art, music. Any thing else that can be included? He is 16 months old. It has to be scheduled bc otherwise I won't do it. If I don't schedule an exact time I just keep saying in a few minutes and nothing ever gets done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe dancing ? my kids both loved watching music videos & dancing when they were toddlers:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 7:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• writing (draw a line have him copy, draw a sqiggly line have him copy etc that can be w/art), science (hot vs cold, what happens when you mix certain things, go outside show him bugs what they do and how they eat, after it rains show him the rainbow if there is one explain what it is, same w/storm clouds vs regular clouds) you'd be surprised how much they really do retain that kind of thing and they love to learn about it, b/c soon all you'll hear is why and if you start explaining things now more of it will make sense to him later.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009