Anyone see Sarah Palins Speech?

I don't care what anyone says about Sarah Palin and whether she was ready to be Vice President or if she will ever be President but she is one smart woman and she will be a factor in what happens with the Republicana in 2010-2012. A good factor

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You MUST be kidding! If she runs Obama is set for 2012!
    Anonymous

• Please, who would WANT to hear her speak. She can't even finish a 4-year term as governor of a state and some people want her to be president??????????? How far down the tubes has our country gone that people think she'd be able to handle the pressure of the presidency (when she can't even handle the pressure of a campaign without losing what little brains she has, or even her term as governor)? She is NOT qualified for the presidency when she QUITS the ONLY real political job she has every had. Maverick my butt, more like a loser and a quitter. Yeah, that's someone we really want in the white house. Someone who will roll over and cry when things start to get tough.
    Anonymous

• DEMOCRATS FOR PALIN!!! DEMOCRATS FOR PALIN!!! DEMOCRATS FOR PALIN!!!

(you all like her that much, let her run in 2012 and watch her get trounced! I would LOVE to see that!)

Anonymous

__

I love this! Best Answer!
    Anonymous

• Really? You must want to see Obama complete 8 years.

Anyone who bails like she did is not capable of the stresses of the Oval Office. She thought running Alaska and the heat she got was so tough? She doesn't have the chops for being the president.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 7:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You'd all rather glue yourselves to the TV and drool when Obama speaks--counting the number of times he blinks, but you can't bear to watch a strong woman move on with her career with style and grace? Yeah, a bunch of classy chicks we have in here! Jealousy is so unbecoming of a true lady...'nuff said.

Anonymous

• I don't care if she runs and right now I don't think she has plans to run but you can hide and watch. She will be a factor in the Republicans taking back the house and getting Obama and his crw out of the White house.
    Now that will be fun
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I don't think she will run. I think she will write her book, sign on with a PAC (possibly energy independence) and I think she will be an advocate for one sector of the Republican Message. jmo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Ohh and I watched her speech. What she said to/about the media was GREAT!
    grlygrlz2

• You must be kidding, when the going gets tough..... what will she do????

SHOP OR QUIT ? God help us!
    Anonymous