anyone else going crazy today?

i love my kids i really do, but my 3 1/2 yr old keeps hanging on me, when she isn't hanging on me she's whining b/c i won't let her hang on me. and my 2 month old, well he's decided its the funniest thing in the world to scream bloody murder, have me come running only for me to get there and go to pick him up and he gets a big ole grin on his face and starts to coo and giggle. attention hounds much today kids? i mean come on! i just moved into this place a week ago, still unpacking/cleaning b/c every time i start to pick up from the just regular daily stuff (dishes, laundry, toys) he's hungry or she's crying...my husband will be home in like 3 1/2 weeks or so and since i moved while he was gone, i want to get the house unpacked and set up before he gets home! at this rate i never will get unpacked! ok i'm done, just wanted to hear who else is going insane. (oh and she looked at me earlier and said "mommy i drive you crazy?")

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 7:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol! yep- i've been there just not today. hang in there:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 7:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Oh my god I'm glad I'm not the only one. My 4 month old is teething and she has been a monster for 2 days now...
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Today was a tough day for me too. We just got back from a family trip to visit friends in NJ, had an eight hour drive back yesterday and today I had to clean the house. My two year-old was cranky because she got to bed late last night and the 5 and 6 year-olds needed me to ease their boredom every five minutes.
    mlamont10

Answer by mlamont10 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My best advice would be, don't look to that day your hubby is coming and u want everything to be perfect. I'm sure he'll understand once he sees what's going on w/ the kids and just look at your now, now mess and now need. Everything else will fall right into place. If u look so far ahead u will be tired w/out actually lifing a finger.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 8:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well I'd like to tell you all that it gets better, but right now I'm threatening to sell my 14 year old and my 11 year old twin daughters to gypsies. Why can't they just get along? Oh for school to start!!!!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• No one tells you how hard it is. It's a dirty trick. That's why we come to Cafe Mom to bitch about it. We all love our kids but they drive us to drink too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009