Those of you that back to school clothing shop every year

How many outfits or interchangeable pieces do you have for your children after all of your shopping?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I buy 5 pairs of shorts, 5 shirts per kid, and a couple pairs of shoes each. Come winter, I'll be buying them 5 pairs of jeans each, and a few shirts/shoes if its needed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Ours wear what they got over the summer until it's too cool, then they each get a new jacket, socks, undies, jeans/sport pants and long sleeve shirts, 7 each. I usually pass down clothes so sometimes the oldest gets a few more things than the younger 2...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We constantly buy clothing throughout the year so we only buy them one or two new tops to go with the shorts they already have to start school with. They also get a new pair of gym sneakers every year. It is so much easier if we buy clearance and sale items throughout the year rather than rush around in a crowded store buying things that will go on sale in a month anyway.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Still dont spank my son. Still hasnt been hit by a car.
    Anonymous

• Huh?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009