My seven month old is suddenly TERRIFIED of her crib.

She has been sleeping through the night since two months old. She usually falls asleep with no problem whatsoever.

Last night, all of a sudden she started this hour-long game of SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER every single time I tried to put her down in the crib. I have made no changes to her schedule. She goes to sleep at the same time every night. She's been teething for weeks now, but she hasn't had any other issues with sleeping until now.

She acts like she's scared to death of the crib.

Blahhhhhh.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe she's just being clingy. My LO gets very clingy when teething. Maybe she got hurt in her crib. Sometimes they can get their foot stuck in between the bars, even with a bumper in the crib. I know from experience. Just keep trying.
    Anonymous

• DD does this too. I think shes going through a phase where she just doesn't want to go to sleep.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009