would it be horrible?

if i threw my own baby shower.. my best friend told me she was going to do it but she is always busy with work and the only time i hear from her is when she has boy drama.. uggh.. i have no one else who has the time to throw one for me... so would it be a complete disaster if i just planned my own?

raehope

Asked by raehope at 8:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no it would probably be easier if you did honestly and you could get everything you wanted out of it instead of relying on someone else to do it right for you...im having my friend and mom do mine and im far from looking forward to it
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 8:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• nope my husband and I are planning mine. put my family is getting everything done. I just tell them .where I want it and what date and time and also who's invited....lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would plan my own if I had no one else to do it. I say go for it. I dont think it will be a disaster at all
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• ok thanks ladies.. i just dont want my friends to think that im being stuck up or anything for throwing my own...
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 8:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I planned my own, invited everyone, got all the decoration, found all the games and the food. I even bought my own cakke. And it was a hit I got stuff I needed and everyone had fun. It won't be a disaster trust me. ^_^
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would say definatley do it yourself! I ended up doing everything but paying for it with little help. I would say plan everything for that day, send out the invites, have like baby bingo with a few little door prizes have like chicken and egg salad or something easy and cake and then have your friend be in charge of it that day. That way you know everything is how you want it but you can still relax the day of your baby shower! :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009