What to ask at 16 week check up?

Ok, so I know I am supposed to talk about the birth plan. But I am pretty sure I will need another C/S. So should I do one stating what I want and dont want for my baby? I am not doing the PKU test until later that week with the pedi and I DONT want him/her getting ANY kind of shots when the baby is born. Also I dont want them to bathe the baby either. Anyone know of anything else to ask? Also can you see the sex at 18 weeks? I want to see if I can find out before my dds birthday party.

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you covered most of it, as far as the care of the baby after birth I think you can cover most of that as your due date gets closer, so they are sure to note it and not miss it, your still pretty early off. As far as the babies sex goes, Ive seen anywhere from 13-20 weeks people find out. Depending on how modest your baby is and how good of a view the tech can get. If you dont mind me asking though, why no bath when the baby is born?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes you can see the sex at 18wks as long as the baby lets you
    Anonymous

• AS for the no bath. I want to do it. I wanted to it with my dd and didnt know i could deny it. i dont want anyone bathing my kids but me.. or their daddy
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Oh well thats understandable. I thought you meant you didnt want the baby bathed when he/she was born.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• oh no.. i just want too.. they have to be bathed... i just want too.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2009