Tattoos for your kids?

I have always thought about getting tattoos for my kids (once I have more) but not sure. And if I did not sure what I would get. Any of you get tattoos for your kids or thinking about it as well? Any ideas?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got mine done a few months ago. It's 2 linking hearts, each one has their initials in it, and it's on my left shoulderblade. Unfortunately I got a pleasant surprise (pregnant) not even a month later so I'm going to have to figure out how to add on it :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I havent gotten it yet, but plan on it soon! I want to get a Big heart for my hubby and I and then a little heart below it for our son, and then in the future when we have more children I will just add more little hearts! (without names) I plan on getting it on the lower right side of my back
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i have 1 son and dont plan on having any more
    i have his name inside a tribal lookin heart on my shoulder
    my cousin has 4 girls and her hubby has all 4 girls names around his wrist like a braclet with a dot inbetween each and it looks awsome
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Anonymous

• I am pregnant with my first.Im 8months and I already have my tattoo picked out, that I will be getiing for my daughter. Its going to be over my heart, and It is a heart that has been pieced back together with tape and staples and stuff like that it also has some of the heart stil on the floor. Its suppose to mean I was heartbroken and a big mess b4 I had her, but each time I think about her or touch my belly a little more of my heart gets pieced back together. I love tattoos and I already have 3 and all mine mean something,but this one is the one that will mean the most.
    My husband is going with me to get it, he doesn't have any tattoo's...so he said if it looks like it doesn't hurt me, then he will get one. But it doesn't hurt me, but every1 is different
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo_designs

here is the link to more I should of posted this too sorry lol

Anonymous

• i got my daughters name on my inside wrist...
    Anonymous

• OH MY GOODNESS!!! I TOTALLY misunderstood your question!

I thought you meant getting tattoos FOR your children... ON your children... HA!

I think it is cool to get them on yourself, with their names - or even a portrait of them.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have my little boys name tattooed on my wrist with stars around it I am currently TTC and i will get that child's name tattooed on my other wrist.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 8:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I just picture myself old and how my wrinkly tattoo would look,lol.. So I'm daring to be different and not have any. I will leave the tats to my hubby...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009