Why is it?

How come no one can say they don't like or would never vote for Palin without being told we are jealous of her? Do we call you jealous of Obama every time you say you don't like him? What is the difference? Is it just because she is a woman? So would it be a correct assumption that you Repubs. won't vote for Hillary only because you are jealous of her and not because you might actually disagree with her politcs? Did you ever think maybe, just maybe, we don't like her because of her extreme right wing views?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• People say we're jealous of her because they can't come up with anything better.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Her views? Why in the world would that have anything to do with why she is so disliked?

You nailed it, OP. It must be because she is an attractive woman. No other reason people would hate on her.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 8:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I never said jealous. I say the libs are scared of her so they set out to destroy her.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Eh, I really could care less anymore. I have a little baby to take care of, I can't spend every minute of every day trying to fry her guts. She's human just like the rest of us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• why is it that she and her family are attacked more than Obama's? Why do people repeated pull out the "she shoots animals from choppers" when in fact every being in this country is allowed to hunt? What about the airports who have bird killers for something as trivial and selfish as our own travel needs? Why do people only say Palin is anti-gay marriage and extremely conservative, when Obama has stated the same opinion?

I think if we all step back, take the media and forceful opinions that are pushed daily in our faces, (and even SNL!) out of the picture and make a compare & contrast list of career successes and failures between Palin and Obama, I think she's got him beat.

to get back to your OP, the jealously remark is just in return to a typical bash of her, without any solid grounds.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 8:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• " People say we're jealous of her because they can't come up with anything better. "

Heh, kind of like when some Obama supporters screamed "racist" every time they saw someone NOT voting for Obama? Yeah, it's stupid on both ends.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Do we call you jealous of Obama every time you say you don't like him?

Yes. Or racist.
    Anonymous

Libs are not scared of Palin, we feel sorry for her and have pity for her and her lack of intelligence (which she proved almost every time she opened her mouth - anyone remember the interview with Katie Couric?). No, there is no fear from the liberals concerning Palin. Actually we all hope and pray that you repubs vote for her in the primary, that'll make the election in 2012 a cakewalk for Obama.
    Anonymous

• Not jealous of Obama, Sara Palin or Hillary Clinton... NOT racist either -

Did not vote for Obama

Would NEVER vote for Hillary

"People say we're jealous of her because they can't come up with anything better."
    ~ Agreed 100%
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I can honestly say I have not seen SO much time, energy, money, and media coverage spent to smear a Former VP candidate. It's funny how fast so many are out to trash one woman who means nothing to the course of US politics in 2009.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009