Signs of impending labor?

My EDD is August 2nd and over the last week I've had an increasingly more uncomfortable lower backache which now has become a constant, intense pain from the bottom of my rib cage, through my tailbone and throughout my hipbones. Also, since the day before yesterday, I have started feeling what reminds me of menstrual cramps throughout my lower abdomen. Are these in fact signs of impending labor, and if yes what should I be expecting next?

ChrissMiss321

Asked by ChrissMiss321 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• any of these could be, or couldn't be. there is no telling. Our pregnant bodies are constantly changing. None of us could tell you when you'll go into labor. When it happens you will know. You are almost there. Enjoy these last few moments! Congrats and Good luck!
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It sounds like your baby is starting to drop. Can't be exact how much longer but it don't sound to far away. Espically with the cramps. How often are you getting the cramps?
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009