33 weeks

Im almost 34 weeks and I have started to feel a little pain in my upper abdomen, Is that just b/c the baby has really started to grow and put on weight or could it be something more serious?

c_lyn22

Asked by c_lyn22 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably the baby growing and kicking you in the ribs..or could be braxton hicks, doubt it's anything serious
    Anonymous

• I don't think its anything serious as long as your not bleeding and the pains aren't coming and going your probably fine. But you can the er and tell them you need your on call dr from your clinic to call you back. And they will get a hold of them and let you know what you need to do. I can tell you I'm 32 weeks as of tomorrow and boy if she kicks my in the wrong spot I can't breathe and I get pains
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009