been having pains in lower abdom. not sure what to do

well friday i started having really bad pains in my LA but i just thought it was gas. (btw i'm only 3 months) or constipation. i know that you can get the ligument pain and all that, but its been going on since friday and its pretty bad. i thought about calling my doc, but since its sunday now i talk to the after hours people and they are about as smart as my three year old twins. lol, but i was just wondering has anyone else had this problem, should i go into the hospital, or just wait till tomorrow when i can call my doc and talk to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• MAYBE YOUR JUST STRETCHING
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 9:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• To be honest I got bad cramping when I was 14 weeks which is how I found out I was pregnant with a blood test bc I didn't think it was normal but to be on the safe side you can call your emergency room and tell them what's going on. Who you doctor office is and give them your info. They can contact your on call doctor from the office and have them call you. Hope that helps ^_^
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2009