Waterproof labels for water bottles

At the end of the month I am going to be giving away water bottles with the name of our church on it. It is a little expensive to order the labels customized. Can anyone tell me if I can get any waterproof labels at the office store for a cheap price to make my own labels? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ptomom678

Asked by ptomom678 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can buy sheets of sticky backed inkjet paper. Walmart used to carry it, but if they don't, a place like staples or office depot should have it. Using a program that lets you make business cards, you can make sheets with business card sized labels, print them and then just cut them apart yourself with scissors.

Each sheet would fit 10 labels. If the package contains 10 sheets, then you would get 100 labels out of it. If 20 sheets, then 200 labels. Check how much it would cost to do it this way and then check a place like Kinkos to see how much they would charge. I really don't know which would be cheaper.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2009