• In the Spotlight:

ok im due to start........but.......

ok i may have ov before july 19th and i for got to take a pill like around that time then like a week later i felt sick like i was going to throw up.......and recently every morining i feel like im going to get sick i got to take a sip of water or eat someting or i feel very nauces......im really scared that i may be and i dont want to right now i have a 5 month old and a 4yr and this would just be bad for me......im going to buy a test tomorrow but i mean what are the chances????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness is a sign but heck I had it all day Good Luck hun take a test

Anonymous

• If you miss a pill, there is a chance of getting pregnant. But before you freak out too badly, I was on the pill for a couple months & it made me incredibly sick. My body could not handle the hormones. I finally quit taking them in the middle of the pack cycle. I didn't have another period for about 40 days. So, taking the pill or quitting it or missing one or a couple can mess with your cycle, even if you aren't pregnant. Good luck either way!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• but as soon as i eat something im ok but last night i didnt go to work i felt like i was gonna get sick i felt llike that for a few hours and then i was fine....i got to somehow get a test and take it without my man seeing i dont want him to know i dont want to freak him out.....i work tonight at 10 does anyone know how late wallgreens stays open?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Opps so much for anon dont worry hun just take a deep breath and take a test can you stop before you go to work and hold your pee at work for at least 4 to 6 hours to let the hcg build up

Anonymous

• ive been on theses pills before and didnt have a problem as soon as i seen i missed a pill i took it that day with the other one and since ive been on the pill my period is pretty predictable so idk......if i test tonight ill post tomorrow what i got......lol i always for get to post anon oh well lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Good Luck hun if you are dont worry you will be okay it will all work out for you ;-))
    Anonymous

• i just got to tell my man oh yeah im leaving for work early lol hes gonna be like what for? lol....uuummmmm im gona get a pepsi? got a better answer for me ladies? i know i should tell him but i really dont want him to trip
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Umm...tell him you need period supplies??? That usually freaks guys out, lol. Do you have a few minutes when you could slip out & run to the store while you are at work? Lunch hour or a break or anything? Take the test at work or hell, I even took one in the bathroom at Target once (desperate times call for desperate measures, lol). Don't worry about not telling him yet. You aren't sure so wait until you know something. I didn't tell when I was going to take an HPT. I didn't want the freak out or a premature celebration if I was wrong & just late.

Walgreens are open 24 hours--or at least a lot of them are. Good luck & post what happens!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2009