Am I the only one who feels weird about this?

I feel strange putting pictures of my kid on here. And on facebook or myspace. I don't know why...my profiles are private on everything. Before my myspace was private my ex went on and copied and pasted pictures of Blake and put them on his myspace..ever since then I've had them all private. Am I just paranoid? There's freaks out there and it worries me.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 8:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No your not over reacting! There are weirdos out there, and your just thinking like a mother and trying to protect your child!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have distant pics of my kids on my page and still have min private. You don't know who is out there and protecting you kids yet sharring them with others is all what any mother would do. You want to show them off but protect them for people whom would do such things that would make any mom worried. You must use your judgement.
    Anonymous

• For all we know you may be a freak, I keep a good watch over my kids,and they are grown, the sad thing,you are worry about people on Cafe-mom,and My-space,but,did you know the very people you see or come in contact with can harm your child more likely then us. Think about it, I'm not trying to be mean,but,just realistic.

Anonymous

• And yet you tell everyone your childs name.. BRAVO!
    Anonymous

• I don't even think she has kids. Her son's name changes everyday.
    Anonymous

• I have pictures of my daughter on myspace because i have friends and family I dont get to see, but i Have it private. I have no pictures of my daughter on here.
    Anonymous

• To answer, yes, it crosses my mind.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2009