Tattoos for your SO?

Anyone thinking about it or have one? Any ideas?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dont do names! It is bad luck!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I do my SO's name is on my neck in cursive real small its two tone purple and pink I love it

Anonymous

• I wouldn't do a name. JMO.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have my hubby's name tattooed on my chest been together 5 1/2 years =) here's the crazy part, We got it done (he has mine too) after dating for only a month.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 8:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I think I will always be with my husband - no doubt about that - BUT - I wouldn't get his name tattooed on me... or wouldn't ask him to for me.

We each have our individual ones that symbolize our personalities in a nutshell... that is good enough.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• did you check out the link for kids tattoo's they are some nice ones lol they have other ideas on there too lol

Anonymous

• My dh got this one for our kids and me. He needs to add our youngest and will probably do that in the spring.
    Photobucket
    I think it is sooo sweet. I would never get a name tattooed on me and I argued with my dh about it, but he did it anyway. I find it such a loving thing to do. We are celebrating our 11th anniversary this coming weekend and I am thinking about getting my wedding ring tattooed on. I am a potter and have to take my rings off when I work.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm getting a Japanese tattoo that means virtuous woman & faithful wife and then gonna have dog tags hanging down with USMC and the last 4 of his SS. I will never do a name again!
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 9:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• travswifey, that tatto sounds really amazing IMO. Y
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• last 4 of his social? really?
    he ok with that?
    thats like what they allways ask for for security do you really want it publisized for eeveryone?
    Anonymous