• In the Spotlight:

How many abortions should one be allowed ? (PIOG)

I first want to say that I am pro-life. Although Im not going to bash someone who chose to abort.I am posting this question due to the kind of women who look at abortion as a form of birth control.The kind of women who go and party on Friday night and find out a few weeks later they are pregnant & without hesitation have an abortion as if it was just another day and they do this more than once or twice.Its like they would rather have abortions than be responsible and take the precautions needed to prevent the pregnancy to begin with.

The questions is : When should someone step in? How many abortions should you be allowed to have ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree abortion is being used as a form of birth control and that is my biggest problem with being pro choice. I have written many papers in college about abortion, and when you do the research it is completely disgusting what happens to a poor little innocent baby! I wouldn't say I am pro choice but I wouldn't say that I am completely against abortion. I think there should definitely be limitations on how many, who is getting one, and why! Its just hard to set those limitations. But then again, we live in a free country how is it anyone's place to tell someone they cant have an abortion and get stuck with a baby if they are not strong enough to give it up for adoption.

Anonymous

• That's a very highly offensive way of putting "stuck with a baby" don't be an irresponsible slut, either wait to get married and then have sex or use precoutions, no excuses for being a dirty slut and then killing life

Anonymous

• I really don't care. It's not my choice nor my womb or my life. If we limit how many abortions a woman should have, shouldn't we then limit the number of biological children, adoptive children and children conceived with fertility treatments people should be allowed to have? Right now, people have control over their own reproductive rights and abortion is a reproductive right. The day the government decides they should have control  our reproductive lives is the day you better fly a sign that says, " Welcome to Communism".

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• In My opinion I will have to say 0 because i am pro life and i choose not to associate with anyone who has had an abortion. Thats just me though.
    Anonymous