Ok, I know!

I know looks don't matter. But, I feel ugly and want to know if you know of any man who left a nice looking wife for someone not so attractive. Not ugly, but not very pretty because they enjoyed the same things? I think i know the answer, but want to hear from others. My ex left me for another woman, who is basically acts like a man. Loves sports and does them all, talks, drinks and is tough like a man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Men leave for all sorts of reasons, I'm sure the only reason isn't that he thought you were less attractive. Kinda seems like he thought you just didn't have enough in common. But guess what, there is someone for everyone, it just takes time.
    Men love confidence, and if you think you're sexy and attractive, someone will notice.
    Hang in there, I'm sure this is hard, but it will all work out in the end. Everything always does.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i think you need to find your inner beauty again and don't let what you presummed to be the reason he left to your looks. i agree i doubt that is why. he probably likes girls who are manish cause secretly he likes men. jk. i think men will go with someone who has particular traits not based on looks. ok some men actually just go for looks. i just saw an ex with a girl who i felt was not as attractive as me. i always thought he was into look but i guess not.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would rather get dumped for a younger hotter girl 'cause at least I could use that as the excuse. but if it's someone uglier then I would feel worse...but at the same time...you just were not giving him somethng that he wanted. it's not always about looks. Love comes in all forms. He's attracted to her in some way..you just can't see it. Get a makeover & a haircut & you'll feel better. =) Goodluck
    Anonymous

• I think you should just view the situation from a different perspective. I mean isn't he an idiot for leaving someone more attractive for someone less attractive? Just think of it that way. hehehe ;) I agree with ladies though, he just wanted someone he had more in common with I'm sure.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My x left me for a woman who was scary looking to me but she could drink like a man, fight like a man, and she'd do sexual things I'd never in a million years do. He lasted about 3 yrs with her then he ran like hell to get away from her but I wouldn't take him back!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• could be he hasnt come out of the closet. Maybe your too womanly. He wants somebody to be his buddy with benefits. wont last.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2009