How do you get rid of 19 yr old trampy girlfriends?

My ex is currency dating a 19 yr old trampy girl. I want my ex back (we were together for 7+ years and have a child together). I never met this girl, the only contact I've ever had with her was her requesting to be my friend of myspace (which I denied). I want my ex back. Any suggestions on how to get rid of her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he don't want you. Maybe you hate the fact he is with a new girl. I think it's time for you to move on.
    Anonymous

• why did u leave him in the first palce????.....if he left u then he dont want u back
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I broke up with him and hurt him. He dated her to get over me. But now I want him back (not just because of her- because I realize that he is the one I want to spend my life with- I had 6 months of freak out after I graduated college).

I want to know how to get rid of her, not that he doesn't want me back-cuz he told people he does, but doesn't want to hurt her...
    Anonymous

• Well first of all you did good dening to be her friend on the myspace. That was the oppurnity to tell her you will be trying to get your ex back you would appreciate it if she would back off.

Or set up a time or date to meet with her and have a talk with her and tell her how you feel.

First of all make sure your ex wants to get back with you, why go through all this work with her if he isn't even thinking about getting back with you. Yes you have a child together but for whatever reason you guys broke up your realationship is over even though you have a child keep it at that...unless he wants the same thing as you. But keep it civil with her your dh and the sake for the child...GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• if you ask me if he wants you back but doesn't want to hurt her he doesn't want you back enough and i would want someone to want me back enough to just dump the girl he is with. just email him and tell him so and he can decide how much he wants you then. if he doesn't show you then find someone else that will truly love you more.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Wait. Any action you take to "get rid of her" will be mean spirited, and possibly separate the two of you further. As hard as it is accept that for the time being he is with someone else. And the truth of the matter is, if a man REALLY wants to be with you, he will make it happen. If he is still with her, it doesnt matter what he SAYS, he wants to be with her. Remember guys communicate physically not verbally. He means what he does not what he says. All you can do is wait and be patient. Even if it is a fling its where he wants to be right now, if it really doesnt mean anything, it won't last then when they breakup you can be there to help pick up the pieces, proving you really do care. And then you can be the hero, and not the villian.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Honey if your ex is sick enough to date a 19 year old tramp, then I don't really think you should want him back... he doesn't sound worth the effort. Just count yourself lucky and move on...
    Anonymous

• Invite them both over for dinner. Tell the ex that since she is not a part of your child's life, you think that it is important for you to get to know her. Welcome her like a long lost sister; be her new best friend.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You just don't "get rid" of people. If your ex wanted to be with you he would be trying to contact you to work things out. I've never understood women who get mad or upset at the other woman in their ex's life.
    Anonymous

• he must like the trampy 19 yr old so it's not about you

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009