So when did Obama tell us to refinance our mortgage and ask moms to go back to school????

Do you know what I'm talking about?

These REALLY annoying ads that say stuff like "Obama asks moms to return to school", they're on yahoo.

It's like someone sees it and says "well if Obama says to, then I should....." Really, I wonder if they would say "Bush ask moms to return to school" or "Clinton ask moms to return to school"

I don't think he even said those things........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Just for Fun section hun
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard him say it anywhere but I have heard him recently insert his foot in his mouth over a so called racial issue. I'm really starting to have my doubts about anything he says.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i haven't heard anything to that truth, either...and those ads are on FB, as well. everytime i see it, i think, ''well, is that part of the latest stimulus, and is he going to pay for it (the schooling)?'' lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yea, hairnazi... I think I even saw one of my friends joined a FB group that made fun of those ads, the stimulus, and obama... :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• grlygrlz2...maybe they are just jealous of BO!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• LOL....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Sure he said those things. He wants to encourage people to better themselves. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Knowledge is power. He is trying to help this nation and some folks just keep bashing everything he does. I support him and his efforts. I'm also looking into going back to school. I would like to better myself and set a good example for my children so they can see that a black man can be president and their black mama can be successful.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I actually signed up for a scholarship when it was advertised on Myspace. I dont care if it said Pelosi, Bush, Obama, Cheney, Limbaugh, etc.. I was going to do it any way. Good thing I did.. they called me the minute I sent in my application and tomorrow is my first day of college. One step closer to getting my Associates degree in Criminal Justice.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Bexi, was it the $10k for a 2.0 GPA one? I'd love to get that one I just can't imagine it's not too good to be true, since it's always right after the Obama says go back to school ad.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Those ads are scams, lol. If you click on one, it will take you to a site which will charge you a fee to give you a list of government programs that have been around forever and you can find yourself for free.

There are some newer ones to help people behind on their mortgages, but these sites are just cashing in on the presidents face for age old programs. Lmao.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009