implantation bleeding? warning:tmi

i think i just had my implantation bleeding but im not sure. my SO and i had sex and this never happens...i wiped and there was discharge and light pink blood. if i do bleed from intercourse its not from...you know. its actually from him "playing" too hard. and even if that happens, the blood is brown and its more than what i just had.

do you think this is implantation bleeding? i'm not due for my period for a few days. idk if i just want confirmation, but i'm totally excited LOL :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can try a test I took a clear blue easy digital 7 days before I was due and it said pregnant Good Luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 10:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Before I found out I was pregnant I would bleed after sex. Not alot but enough to notice. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks, 8 days before my missed period lol.
    I would take a test and find out. Good Luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2009