Anyone from Ft Worth area wanna be friends and have kid/ doggy play dates?

Hi, I must admit that I am a little bit of a hermit, but I'm trying to change it. Anyway..my kids are 4 and 1 two boys and high energy. We also have a Dog Zeus who is a male boxer. We've toyed with the idea of getting another boxer but realized it wasn't in the family budget to get another dog. I would like to meet another mom with kids and a dog that wouldn't mind getting the kids and the dogs together. Our boxer is very playful and he needs another dog that he can play with. Fort Woof dog park is very close to us. I would also like to get the dogs together without the kids sometimes. Anyway...I know this is a strange request, but I'd like to meet someone I have things in common with.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pets

• We take our dog and son to Fort Woof every Saturday morning around 9:30. Our dog is very hyper so it's nice to take her out to socialize. My son also likes walking all around the dog park and throwing balls for the dogs. I wish we could go everyday, but we live 15 miles away from there. Maybe we will see you there sometime. We are usually the only ones that bring a toddler to the dog park so you can't miss us.
    danyle02

Answer by danyle02 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009