how can i quit smoking now?

mckaylynnsmommy

Asked by mckaylynnsmommy at 10:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Health

• They have nicorette and other patches and gums you can try. Hypnosis. You can try quiting cold turkey.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I tried the patches and let me tell you, when you read the side efeffects of having very lucid dreams, they are not kidding. I would wake up crying because I thought my sad dreams really happened. I quit for a while and I went back to the habit. I think if you call 1-800-no butts they send you the patches for free or a coupon for free patches. GL, I hope I fing the strength to quit again.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i quit for 3 weeks using the CVS pharmacy version of commit lozenges 9they were 35 dollars for a box of 75 or so. but then I came home from the hospital after ds was born and everyone around me smoked. I want to get back on them, I wish the quit smoking helplines would help me get them, but as long as dh keeps smoking it's pretty damn hard.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have two friends who used Chantix; both have been smoke free for over two years.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:54 AM on Jul. 27, 2009