I need help re-organizing my house and I don't know where to start!!!!! Any ideas?

I have a ranch house that is on the smaller size and there are 5 of us living here. I find myself losing things constantly.

29crazymama

Asked by 29crazymama at 10:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Go to www.flylady.net and look up the how to declutter section. It really works. If you do that is. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well I would maybe start in the most occupied part of the house like the living room or something. I start with taking everything off bookshelves and desks or anything like that and start straightening and re-organizing. Then start emptying drawers and re doing them and so on. Have fun!!! Lol. and Good luck!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE flylady!! Funny you mention this as well.. We had the Salvation Army just pick up an entire TRUCKLOAD of things this morning as well. Go through and just donate anything and everything you dont need anymore that is just taking up space.. It helps so much!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2009