boy name

we're undecided. . .

Christian Lee

Colten Lee

What do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My oldest is Christian Matthew...I love the name Christian..
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I like the name Christian as well. But I think that if you are going to use Lee as the middle name that it sounds a little better to go with Colten, in my opinion. Both are cute names though,
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• **OP**

What would be a better name to go with Christian? I like Lee as a boys name since it is a stronger middle name, but not sure what else would be good. .
    Anonymous

• Of the 2, I like Colten Lee better.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Isn't Colleen a girls name, I like the name Christian, but not Lee
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Oh sorry it was Colton, not Colleen, bad eyes, I still like the name Christain better
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Christian. I'm not big on the middle name Lee. It has turned into more of a girls name. Christian is a great name, pick a strong middle name that flows well with your last name. I hope that doesn't offend you!
    Anonymous

• **OP**

No worries about offending. :)
    Hubby is set on Lee, but we can't figure out another good middle name. Our last name is pretty easy for any name to with it, so its just a matter of the first two to flow. I wish names were easier!!!!
    Anonymous

• of the two, I like Christian Lee..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My husbands name is Christian and i love it..his middle name is Adam... When my son was born i tried to name him Christian Lee but my husband didnt like the jr. thing so we went with Caden Lee but i think Christian Lee sounds great tiogether...
    4hens

Answer by 4hens at 8:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2009