I am 6 weeks and have been having a sharp stabbing pain cont TMI

in my lower stomach and so low its like in my vigana almost has any one ever had this thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be gas pains. that was the first sign i experienced when I was prego, only about 10 times worse! I was doubled over in pain even after taking simethicone pills for the gas after a while. have u ever had gas pains b4?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Unfortuantely yes I am pretty sure I had the pain that you are talking about. It almost sounds like it might be your uterus stretching and getting ready for more room for baby. It will get better later. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• thanks ladies its weird it flairs up real bad and goes away than back up again I was just confused lol

Anonymous

• they are sharp and usually stay in 1 place unless u are very active, then they can move to another spot. but they are always a stabbing type of pain!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• oh well gas pains are constant! i would see a doc in your case
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I was thinking about calling its like when I get up real fast or bend over hard to explain lol but thanks for your help I will call Doc and make a appointment in morning

Anonymous

• I would go to the doctor and make sure. It is probably stretching. Is this your first baby?
    Anonymous

• No its my 4th but I dont remember this before and didnt want Doc to be like gees you had 3 you should know better lol  I had a miscarriage before but didnt have this kind of pain it was worse so I thought id ask if anyone else had it before

Anonymous

• I had some weird twinges with my daughter like that. But I also just had an ectopic pregnancy and it started like that, only it was only on one side. Always be wary of one-sided pain. I learned that the hard way.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I had pains like that only it lasted just a few seconds and it would be when I'd stand quick, bend over, roll over in bed things like that. It was only on my right side and all it was was my round ligaments stretching which is perfectly normal. I didn't have it with my first pregnancy but I did with this one. I wouldn't worry about it just check with your dr at your next appt.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2009