anyone live IN Houston,tx?

I need new friends....lol....I know it sounds bad but now that I'm married and pregnant, all mine are now seeming immature! All they do is talk about how their life is sooooooo bad b/c the gained 5 freaking pounds and now they can't fit in their jeans that make their butt look good. And if its not that it how the love of their life just broke their heart and then a week freaking later they are back with him.
ANd this is the worst, they want me to go to the club with them and I tell them I cant b/c Im hella tired...they freak out on me and act like I should be the way I was b4 I got married and got pregnant. It really makes me mad.....
So I know that this sounds like a weird question, but where can I meet women in my town that have children?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try going to the moms tap on the top of the page, and under that, click "mom search".. you can run a search based on location.. from there, just pm a few moms in your area, listing your interests, and situation.

(sorry, I'm not from around there, I'm from NY)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009