Stupid guys

Why is it that no matter how old they are, or how long youve been dating, as soon as you sleep with them they disappear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Im so sorry honey. :( Guys can be jerks. Keep trying though, you'll find someone.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• ok your just figuring this out now?
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I've been sleeping with mine for 3 yrs. I thought he would leave after the first time and he shocked me. He's still sticking around. Imagine that. He's still stupid but that's about other stuff! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• never had that problem... I've always had a hard time making them leave me alone.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• ok your just figuring this out now?

I guess. I just got divorced after 6 years of marriage. Met a great guy ,so i thought, went out every saturday for 2 months, sometimes even fridays too. Slept with him last night and now Im getting the cold shoulder.

idk wtf his problem is. i even went so far as to ask my ex if there was anything i did wrong in the bedroom but he had no complaints.
    Anonymous

• Never had that problem fist guy I slept with I got married to and we are still going strong
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• did you text or call him first thing in the morning? give him some space and dont let him use you as a booty call
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

No, when I left he said he had stuff to do in the morning and to text him at around 4. I sent him one at like 7.
    Anonymous

• because men think with the only brain they have been given. It is usually the one found in their pants. Now, occasionally you can find one that will stick around, but then they expect things. They want food, clean clothes, clean house, then they want to get married. I tell you what. That little brain needs to be careful because it can easily overload and explode if used too often. That's what I told my DH the other day and he just laughed at me.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Honey I've been going through the same thing, got out of a 5 year marriage, met someone I thought was wonderful. I've been seening them for almost 5 months now, but a while back he just up and decided he didn't want a realtionship.(I slept with him on the 3rd date, and we would see each other about every 2 weeks.) The problem is, I really do love him, fell hard for him so now I'm in terrible shape over him. I thought I was ok but I'm not. So I don't know what to do now, do I leave him alone or keep trying? It's a hard place to be in, guys can be such jerks!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2009