Is it all in my head?

Okay so i'm suppose to start the 30th and i just took a test and i got two lines but the HCG line was so so faint i could barely see it!! so i looked at the one from yesterday morning and it had nothing, am i just seeing things? should i test again in the morning? i tested 5 days before with my first pregnancy and got a really clear positive, what whould you do?

RCPerry511

Asked by RCPerry511 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well first of all you aren't supposed to look at a HPT after the time is says because the results will change or may change. If I were you I would just wait til after you have actually missed your period and try, I mean you can try in the morning but I would wait a little longer.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• its possible, a faint line is still a line, my first three prenancy test had a very very faint pos, and when i went to the dr is was neg, a week later, i took another test and it was a very clear positive. HPT test are only ment to detect the hormones, so i'd say test again, or go to your drs and ask for a blood test.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 11:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well i didn't look at it more than once the first time i could see it but its barely there, i am probably going to in the morning because it is the first pee thats better, and then it would be three days before i'm suppose to start so i guess we will just see
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• if it was me, i would test again. with my dd the line was faint and i was def. pregnant. so i would say a line is a line...no matter how faint or clear! good luck!
    momma_2_two_413

Answer by momma_2_two_413 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Even a faint line is a line, but all you can do is wait and test again.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:19 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I would test again...the results from an old test can change after it sits there for too long. Try again soon, I've heard even a faint line is a line because it shouldn't show up if you aren't.
    Stephanie92789

Answer by Stephanie92789 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009