I think my spouse is cheatin on me this girl texted his phone at 2am he denys that he knows her but i asked her some questions and she knew to much what should i do and do you think he is lying to me?

sweetone611

Asked by sweetone611 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Have her come over to your house when your hubby is home and flat out ask both of them WTF is going on.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I think you know he's lying to you and what you do, is really up to you. You can wait it out and catch him to be sure if that makes you feel better. For now, plan an exit strategy unless you love him and think this is a one time lapse in judgement and if you can live w/ his being a cheater. Good luck though, tough spot.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• are you sure its a girl and not one of his idiot friends playing a stupid joke on you to get you pissed at your hubby
    Anonymous

• I think he is lying to you if that gurl knows more than you think she needs to know then he probably is cheating. if i were you i would tell him to hit the road and never look back.
    Anonymous

• I would buddy up to her and find out. She would tell you before he would so start there!
    littleguys_rule

Answer by littleguys_rule at 11:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Don't over react. Just call her one day and ask what's up?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Its kinda cheap, but, same situation happened to my sister, so she set him up. A friend of her's that he had never met, myspaced him and met him at a bar. Turned out he was sleezy with just about anyone.
    Anonymous

• I had the samething happen to me only it wasn't a text she actually came to the house asking for him when he wasn't home. Because he was a police officer he claimed she was one of his narks and probably had some info for him. I set him up and had her come to the house again, he was cheating on me along with many others. I say set the jerk up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I would be pissed. what kind of stuff did you ask her about him?
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2009