Is anyone both excited and yet somewhat worried about them making the movie The TIme Traveler's Wife?

I Loved the book, but if they do it wrong, it could be awful. After all the book is a bit complicated, if you don't follow it throughly. I am just thrilled though because it was an awesome book.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it will be like most movies made off of books people love - those who haven't read the book will think it's the best movie ever and those who have read the book will hate it for all the vital stuff it will leave out.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I haven't read the book yet (I have it, just haven't opened it yet) but I have to say I'm thinking of waiting until after I see the movie..the movie looks like it's going to be awesome..but I prefer to see movies, then read the book...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 12:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009