Best birth control for acne?

My complexion is semi-decent. But when I get on birth control acne just flares up!! It's horrible. It's even worse when Im on my period. I've tried Yaz, Ortho Tricyclen, Ortho Tricyclen low, Nuva ring, Ortho Patch, and the mini pill. Same story with all of them. Does anyone know of a birth control (Anything!!) that might help with my acne??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well the ones you said you've tried would have been the ones I would have suggested. But if that is the case I would maybe try the IUD mirena. I had it for a little over a year and it never caused acne. I don't know if it will help, but it won't give it to you.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yaz is the one I was going to suggest because I know that it states it helps with acne. I would talk to a dermatologist. They might be able to help you figure out what kind of birth control to get on that will help you with that problem.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009