• In the Spotlight:

THIS IS SO GROSS >WHAT DO I DO?

So this guy wont leave me alone. long story!!!!
Long story short. he keeps texting me even callingme. IM married!!! and he wont leave me alone. he keeps telling me how he wants to hug,kiss, touch me. im SOOOO grossed out by this. and i tell him it will never happen so please stop. but no! he wont. he just typed this whole list of things he wants to do to me on Facebook. and it grossed me out.
the other night i made the mistake of telling him that iw as going tanning. i texted him that.. .. well what do u know he was up there. there are so many places to go tanning in the area. of course he shows up and stalks me. wants to hug me. and starts grabbing my ass. and im like WTF!!!! oh no he didnt. well i told him that i had to do. and he kept begging me to give him another hug. im like no. that he needed to go. i had to push him away. (he is strong) anyways i got in my car and he put his head in my car and tried to kiss me. NOO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CONTINUED....
    and when he tried to reach for a kiss. i freaked out. put my car in gear and drove off. i yelled at him and said dont even think about following me.!!! he didnt thank god. but still he is really freaking me out. and im afraid to say anything to my husband. bc i dont want him to think that anything is going on bc ITS DEF NOT.
    im just so grossed out righ tnow
    Anonymous

• you need to tell your husband and the police bc most women end up getting killed in the situation your are in when men dont know how to take no for answer or they cant deal with rejection and kill you.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• HE asked me this morning what i did lastnight. i told him i went out to eat with family then went to my brothers with friends and had some drinks. (my DH was sick at home)
    so his constant questions were. did u kiss anyone? ..NO.. did u get naked??? no... did u have sex with anyone.. and thats when i flipped out on him. i said first of all u arent my husband and we are not playing the 20 question game here and u dont need to know personal questions like that. he preassured me to tell him if i had sex with anyone. is said WTF. why do u care? he was like its a yes or no question. i said what if it was my DH that i did it with why the f*$* do u care. he keeps askiing if u want to see him .. i keep saying NO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You need to stop texting him back and block him on everything.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I totally agree with ggiovanni! You NEED to tell your hubby at least. I would probably inform the police also. You don't need this guy following you around. At worst, he could end up killing you. You never know what it going to happen and you need to take every precaution possible to protect yourself. People are really crazy these days. :( I'm sorry you're going through this!
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 12:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• First of all, you need to stop texting him. You can block his number from yours and if you are friends on facebook, then you need to erase him from your friend list. He might think that you are playing with him since you contact him and have hims as friend. If you stop contact with him then he might think you are serious. Also, you need to tell your husband. He has the right to know what is going on. You also need to contact the local police department and ask them what to do. You might be able to get a restraining order against him. He is harassing you and it sounds like he might be coming more obsessive. This can get dangerous, so try to get him away from ASAP. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Honey, he's stalking you! Get a restraining order. Seriously. He obviously isn't taking no for an answer. Also quit talking to him at all, no texting, block him from you Facebook etc. Because until you do that, the police aren't going to file the restraining order. You need to sever all ties to this guy and be firm, direct and clear about it. If he's groping you now, who's to say that he won't just rape you one day? Seriously get away from him.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• why did u even answer his questions, actually why do u even answer his calls? how did he get ur number?....how do u know him?
    you should tell your husband about what's going on. dont answer the guy's phone calls if u don't want to talk to him....if u r answering his calls then he will definately continue calling u especially if u are answering his questions and telling him that u aren't gettingany action from your husband. and never tell him where u are (eg tanning salon). avoid him as much as possible.
    if he still continues to bother u then i suggest u contact the police
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• So you were basically having a texting/ facebook relationship with this guy behind your husbands back. "the other night you made the mistake of telling him you were going taning" and then HE asked you this morning what you did last night and you still answered him"? You sound pretty dumb to me. I woudln't be surprised if you wanted his attention an thats why you tell him what you are going to do and what you did last night and continue to answer his questions. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a question from a dude who is doing this to a girl. See you on the news.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i agree with both cherrie and ggiovanni, you texting him back is giving him hope, youre givning him attention ignore him and call the police file a report and get a protective order against him. what if he kills you? or hurts your family? there are so many things that are possible for someone to do to another person. but first stop texting him back dont tell him no thats still attention and thats what he wants secondly call the police and tell your husband so he knows to look out for this guy if he were to go crazy and go after your husband and tell your kids what he looks like and to call the police if they see him, if they are old enough.
    Anonymous