What do you do with your kids' baby teeth when they fall out?

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 11:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We play the whole tooth fairy charade and then we have a keepsake tooth box that was matches the one my husband had when he was little that they go into. It is a little set of tiny flip top clasped tins almost, in a decorative box.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Well mine isn't old enough for that yet but I am going to have her put them under her pillow for the tooth fairy. And probably with her first one I will put in here baby book just like I found out my mom did with mine.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I never believed in the tooth fairy. My dad did give me a quarter, I think, when I lost a tooth. We kept a few of my teeth in a baggie and put them in my jewelry box, hehe. For some reason I loved getting those baggies out and seeing the teeth I'd lost. My mom wrote the date I lost them on the baggies.
    sarahgibbs

Answer by sarahgibbs at 12:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Play the tooth fairy and honestly, I have NO IDEA what I did with them! I know he was going through my stuff a few years ago and two of them were gone.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Mine are not old enough yet. But my mom kept them in a keep sake box. She even kept my wisdom teeth when I had them pulled. I was only 14 when I had that done.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We do the tooth fairy thing, but I flush their teeth down the toilet.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009