LONDON??? WTF

okay i know everyone hates reality tv and hates daisy of love BUT sorry ladies i love it. and i am so shocked right now... she picked london? i want to slap her around and tell her how dumb she is and what makes me even madder is everytime i start one of my "love" reality shows my SO takes one look at the people and says he/she will pick so and so before the show even gets start in the season and hell and be damn if he isn't ALWAYS right. how do u feel with daisy's choice?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 12:00 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Of course she picked the biggest douche. I knew she'd choose him when he came back. They should have just spared everyone and ended the show then. I'm glad she didn't choose Flex. I really liked him and he's too good for her. She's a dumbass and deserves someone as fake and stupid as London. The dude can't even read. He was just doing the show to promote his band and have a free place to sleep.

Sinister is a little cry baby bitch. I would have dumped his ugly ass earlier than she did.

The funny thing is now they're all stuck with these stupid nicknames Daisy gave them. If they're on any other reality show, they'll always be known by that stupid name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• London is a dumbass. i hate that she chose him. I think Sinister would've been the best choice if she hadn't eliminated him before the finals.
    XXmonroeXX

Answer by XXmonroeXX at 12:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ugh..I am glad I got rid of cable before I saw this episode. HE LEFT at the beginning of the season. His act was fake and he was the type of guy I wanted to slap with that stupid mohawk and eyeliner. Flex was hot but Sinister seemed like he really cared about her.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I missed it today damnit! I can't believe she picked that slimeball!!!! I liked Dave/12pack and big rig!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I agree I missed the the final show but I watched the clips on VH1. I agree he's pretty much homeless, has to have female company at all times was pretty much told was a sex addict yeah she's dumb but it never lasts. Probably by the time it aired they were done.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ugh really? I missed the last episode... but doesnt surprise me. I think she's dumb for that mistake. Personally.. i think she should have picked flex. I liked Big Rig the best.. for me the show would have ended after i laid my eyes on him. lol
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 8:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009