I know this is asked a lot, but I am driving myself crazy!! Do these symptoms sound like pregnancy?

I am having lower back pain, nausea, low cramps and heartburn. I think thats all of the symptoms for now.

I just went off the pill at the end of June and my last period was on July 1st. I have been having these symptoms for a week and a half and no period.

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I know its a little early, but I was hopeful.

What do you think? (This is my first question here, please be gentle) :)

KnottyNikki

Asked by KnottyNikki at 1:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• As we all know...the symptoms of early pregnancy could just as easily be the symptoms of starting our periods....so only time will tell!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Everyone is different, the only reason I thought I was pregnant is because I was acting crazy, my husband said something so stupid and I starting crying for no reason! But some people get sick the moment they conceive. It just all varies. I would wait a few days and take another test, my fingers are crossed for you.
    holly132

Answer by holly132 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• thats crazy we both started our last period on the same day haha (july 1st) so i'm in the same boat as you and ive had the same symptoms as you! except yesterday i had the implantation bleeding and i'm not due for a few days. so id just wait it out maybe a few more days and then test again. GL :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I haven't had most of these symptoms before, especially the heartburn and the nausea. They are not a part of my PMS pain. I do get cramps and back pain, but not for this many days...especially when I haven't gotten my period yet. This is a new one for me.

I guess the hard part is that I just went off the pill and don't really know what is normal anymore.

Thanks for the kind answers. I know that no one can say anything definitive, but I was just looking for some insight and I got it. Thank you very much.
    KnottyNikki

Answer by KnottyNikki at 1:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• well i got my period on the 2 and im in the same boat with you same symptoms ill keep my fingers crossed for the both of us
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2009