Wedding Anniversary, any ideas?

My DH and I will be celebrating our 19-year marriage celebration but I don't know what to do besides the usual eating out. And unfortunately money is very tight right now so I'm sort of depressed about that. Any ideas? Thank you sooo much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• take a daytrip somewhere and eat at a sonic!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• picnic at the park..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Stay home .. get babysitter if need to.. have romatic time,
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 5:53 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm sure he understands. Do something simple. #20 is just around the corner, so you have time to save for the big one.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• When we were strapped for funds about 15 years ago...we went to the store to get a small dessert and we were just going to go to the river front, eat it and share some alone time.
    My husband stopped over by the card department and when I went over to get him; he handed me a wonderful card and said; "this is what I would have gotten you." As we stood there and I read that card...it was so beautiful and to this day even now as I type this...it brings tears and a smile.
    We celebrated our 34th in February.
    Little things are the ones that mean the most.
    $$ are just that!
    By the way...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    We had a pie and *wink* down along the river bank.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• do minigolf.. it's usually cheap.. and it's fun. you dont have to do anything spectacular.. just have fun! Do something exciting next year for 20
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 8:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Look and see if there are cheap things to do in your area-- in my city they do concerts in the park- it is free. There is also paddle boat and bike rentals for the park (both minimal fee), mini golf, not too far away is an outdoor theatre...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I vote for a super-action movie followed by crazy hot monkey car sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• THANK YOU!! To all who responded to my question. You guys are awesome and I appreciate all the wonderful ideas. Thank you sooo much!
    momplus01

Answer by momplus01 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2009