How does a gal with HPV find a guy to date?

What are her options and anyone else ever do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• I'm not trying to be funny. But Seriously, I believe I saw an ad for herpes singles about a yr ago...google it. I know it isn't the same thing, but there may be singles for that type.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• This is what I would do:
    I would date people but NEVER tell them until we were ready to be intimate. You don't owe anybody an explanation until you plan on being sexually active with them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i have hpv and when i dated guys it was none of their business cause i was just dating them...its really not something you wanna bring up on a first date lol but the one time i found a guy and we were getting serious and eventually the time came when we were ready to have sex so i told him about it and how i got it we were in a really good and steady relationship by then so it didn't bother him we eventually broke up(still good friends though) and i married the man that gave me the darn disease i have only slept with these 2 guys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2009