Do you believe in the law of attraction?

Why or why not?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 1:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do. I never realized that's what it was until I read The Secret, but I have always believed in it. We had this friend of my husband's that was very negative. When he left our lives we actually saw that our lives began to improve. When I thought about it I kind of wondered if his negative outlook effected us and we became more negative. When he was gone our positive outlook returned (slowly but surely). Well then he somehow ended up back in our lives and wow did things go to hell in a hand-basket fast! Now that he is gone (for good now) things are changing again. I think it in some way had to do with the law of attraction because he was so negative that it wore off on us without us realizing and then we ended up bringing negativity into our lives as well. After I read The Secret I have made more of an effort to change the way I think.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009