I posted this in another section. This section seems to be busy.

Dying while in labor.

What are the chances? And why do I have this fear? Is it normal to have this fear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was more scared with my second because I knew what to expect. But just know that usually the second time is easier than the first. And if you have no complications with your first baby then there won't likely be any with this one. Just enjoy being pregnant because two are a handful =).

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• normal yes just get right with God and relax!
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 5:8
    Romans 10:13
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Get right with god? I am right with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think the chances today of a healthy woman dying in labor are about 1 percent. It's not likely you'll die in labor. You probably have this fear because you don't know what to expect. But you know that it will be painful. And it is normal to have fears. We all have a fear of something and right now this is yours. Just ask yourself what you have to be afraid of. You'll be at the hospital (I'm assuming your not doing a home birth or anything). And the doctors do this everyday. It's much safer to have a baby today than it was many years ago. But if there is something your afraid of just talk to your doctor. I'm sure he or she will be able to calm your fears.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes I'm doing a hospital birth. And this is my second. I think this is why I'm so scared. I'm afriad for my son growing up without his mommy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2009