Whats one of the wierdest things you do? That your embarrased to admit!

If Im feeling depressed about something, to cheer my self up, I'll go raid my closet, and start putting outfits together and trying on clothes that I have'nt worn in a while. (I have alot of clothes) I'll do this at the strangest times, and my husband will look at me like Im an idiot. Because Im not going any where! Like it will be midnight, and Ill "play dress up" as he calls it.
I've done it for as long as I can remember, and Im not sure why. I know its strange! Its kind of like shopping, I think. Like "retail" therapy, only out of my own closet....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, I tweeze when stressed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I smoke a cigarette and tweeze my eyebrows like anon said.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I go on a cleaning frenzy - washing all the ceiling light covers, candle holders, vases, dishes that haven't been used in years, behind and underneath appliances and furniture....all that. And if I'm still bored or depressed I will go through memory boxes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2009