CONTRACTIONS??!

OK, I'm having shooting (BAD) pains down my vagina.
Especially when I put pressure on my legs to walk, or to even change positions in bed or to sit up from laying down. What is this? It's more like in the muscles.
What is this and do u feel contractions down there or just in ur belly?
(33weeks pregnant)

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you called your doctor? If not, put down the computer and call. That sounds serious. Has your water broken? It sounds like the way I felt when my cervix was dilating.
    mugsysmommy

Answer by mugsysmommy at 2:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Call your on call dr. or call L&D.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I agree you need to call the doc right away. And no contractions are not just in your belly. There is back labor and than strange contractions that I had when I had my 3re baby. I started having this strange pain in my lower stomach/ vagina and dident think they were contractions so I dident go to the hospital until they were severe and when I got to L&D I was dilated to a 7and had my baby 45 mins later! Cal your doc

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Oh geez Im having the same exact pains I got them just about every ten minutes and my doctor said that minor pain is normal from pressure but i had a uti and she said that was also causing the pain so once my uti went away the pain didnt it just was a whole lot less frequent now im having them again but huge pains they used to just las just a sec but now they last about ten secs let me know what you find out from your doctor I have a doctor appt. thursdayt and its awkward to ask over the phone cause i will always have to ask the receptionist before shell ask a nurse..
    zoeilyy

Answer by zoeilyy at 2:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I had shotting pains in my private sometimes while pregnant but were normal to have the doctor said
    Anonymous