What religion are you and why do you believe what you believe?

Im just curious about religions and why people are into them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a Christian but let me add I don't believe in religion i believe in a relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.. The reason I believe in Jesus Christ is because he came and died for our sins and didn't have too.. Tell me that is not love...God has done so much for me and my family and I thank him so much and believe in him 100% I am not ashamed..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Southern Baptist- my mom had a dream to go here and so glad she did!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Christian, I was raised that way
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• www.thetroth.org

Because it's the right one.  For me.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Buddhism, that's just where my personal beliefs fall.

I was raised luthern, but it just didn't sit well with me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am a christian an so happy to be one. I believe in God with all of my heart and know he is with me and my family and watches over us no matter how bad we screw up. I feel God in my heart ( even when I was not such a good girl I still felt God calling me back and now that I have straightened out my life a little better I am so much happier). God is great and I do go to church but you don't have to go to church to love and believe in God. We were put here by someone ( we didn't just appear so to me their has to be God)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Christian. I was raised to be one and now it makes sense to be since I fully believe in God and have him in my heart!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am Christian and it's because that is what I believe to be true. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is the son of God and died for our sins and that he will one day come back to Earth and take those who believe in him up to Heaven and the rest...well...either they will go to hell or Earth will turn into hell. I believe that God created life and all of exsistence. I just feel all these things to be true in my heart. I have had many experiences, as well as many close family members and friends have, that I do not believe were coincidences and that I truly believe were God's doing. I just think that life is too amazing, too precious, and too miraculous that it could have been created by anything else than a higher power.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• BECAUSE OF HIS AMAZING GRACE
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am a Lutheran. I was raised that way and I believe in Christianity because it is what makes sence to me.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2009