20 days after possible conception

I had light bleeding for one day, mild cramping mid month, and my breasts have grown and nipples are very tender, we first had sex the say I got off my period, and 6 days after that, with no protection, and he finished inside me everytime, what are the odds of me being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm let me shake my Magic 8 ball and tell you! Ugh if you had unprotected sex there is a chance you are pregnant! So do yourself a favor and drive to Walgreens and buy a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Well honestly you more than likely are. The thing that gave it away with me was the cramping with no perod there. So I would go take a test especailly if it has been 20 days that is more than enough time to tell.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:27 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You should take a test now, and in a week or two take another. Could you be about to start your period? The hormones from that could be what is making your breasts tender and fuller.
    mugsysmommy

Answer by mugsysmommy at 2:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009