Almost set on a name ?

So Im seven months and have not come up with a name yet until a couple days ago..

<3Lilie..Vanna..Ryan<3

- Lilie because I think its adorable..

- Vanna because my hubby wants her name to have something special and to do with music so that is the name of a band whose his favorite song is by..

- Ryan because Ive always liked Ryan and our freind Tucker Ryan just got shipped out to the Army about a week ago..

Is it cute?? Does it sound as if it goes together??

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 2:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I like the Lilie Ryan together but not really with the Vanna in it. But that is just my opinion. Choose whatever you like.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I like the name....it doesnt matter if no one else likes it because its ur baby and ur choice. you'd kick yourself if you let someone elses opinion change the name of your baby. if you like it stick with it...Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• To be honest, I love Lilie but I would spell Ryan like Ryann. It is more girly looking that way. And I am NOT the least bit a fan of Vanna. It reminds me of Vanna White. Just my opinion though!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• lol yes my mother says the same "Vanna White..ugh wheel of fortune"
    and I like the nam Lilie Ryan too plus I think it will go together with my daugters name
    Annabelle Raine and Lilie Ryan cause the two Rs but idk t could be Lilie Vanna Ryan and we call her Lilie Ryan..
    zoeilyy

Answer by zoeilyy at 2:51 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I like it! I think it's goes great together. It's unique and pretty - not weird!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2009