im i pergnant ????

i had my peroid for about two days and then it stopped on the thrid day i smirred just a little and it was gone.. what do you think can i be pg??? i dont know i have been using protection but than again its not 100 percent....i late about 5 days every month so this is odd..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you've had sex you can get pregnant. we can't tell you whether you are or aren't on here. you can either take a HPT or go see your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The only advice you can get here is to take a test...other than that there is no way for any of us on CafeMom.com to know if you are pregnant or not...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The other ladies are right. Take a pregnancy test. They're cheap and still accurate if you get them from Dollar General or even Dollar Tree offers them now. Good luck.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 4:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Dear jesus I hope not.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Did you say you were late five days every month? That isn't late......I mean if it is every month, it is just your schedule. Then again, you may have said something else entirely. I am not sure what you are saying! Get a pregnancy test.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:55 AM on Jul. 27, 2009