does it sound like labor?

im 31 weeks and 6 days,i have been goin to make # 2 alot also my back is hurting and i cant sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• also i be loseing clear discharge
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• could be i would just call and see doc. would rather be safe and fauls alarm then not .. and be having contrations... My first one i was having really bad back pain, thought it was just cause i over worked.. but my mom made me go to doc to make sure..... good thing she did cause i was dialed to a 3... back labor pain is what i had.. felt like i had to go # 2 but nothing came
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 4:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• how long was the back pain for?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• also i had to get the rhogam shot on the 23 could that have did anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• im not for sure what a rhogam shot is? but i would say your best bet is call your doc, and ask him.
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 7:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• The shot shouldn't do anything but if you are leaking fluid call your DOC
    your water may have broken or you may have a small tear. If yor baby is not in birth position it is easy for you to have the cord below the babys head do you NEED to be checked out soon. If your water fully breaks, the pressure on the cord from the baby is bad.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I was going #2 about 2 times a day and it was for about a month before I went into labor at 38 1/2 weeks
    Anonymous