Will you pray for me? I am so stressed about money, I can't sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Heavenly Father
    hear my prayer for this woman. Give her the confidence that is needed. Things are tough and they may even get worse; but as we go through these dark financial times, Let her know that You are still in control. Philippians 4:19, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Help us to remember that our needs are not based upon this world’s economy. We don't need a stimulus check to supply our needs. Your children do not need government assistance to put food on our table. You have spoken promises to supply our needs & we believe You will supply. We need not fret & worry about this economy. We serve a God Who in the past has taken care of every one of our needs, in the present & the future YOU will again take care of all of our needs. Peace Lord..Blow peace upon her in Jesus name
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I've added you to my prayer list. God knows your needs. Continue to pray and draw closer to Him, He will supply all of your needs.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i will pray for you also. I could use the same prayer for my family as well. God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Oh, I've been there! Just recently, in fact! The Lord knows your needs, Momma, and He loves you so much!!! You are in my prayers!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am praying for you right now sister! Stay strong! Stay encouraged by God's promises to us!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 4:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• where God guides, he provides.
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 4:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Father, help her to cast her cares on You, because You care for her..You know her every need from great to small and these are important to You. Help her to seek You and send her a miracle in some way to let her know You are watching and You are faithful. Help her to see the worries for what they are, temporal, and that You really will make a way for her and her family, even this week. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Anonymous