Stay Or Leave?

I am 18, and have two kids. I have continued a promiscuous relationship with my boyfriend since 15. I admit, me and my hubby do nutty things. I have gotten drunk 5 times, we've had sex in public, and whenever we are home, I strip down to my bra and panties, sometimes I walk around naked. My boobs are so large that he cuddles them often and plays the bongo drums with them. Am I just a sex toy, or does he really care about me? Should I keep on having sex 6 times a day or leave? Any answers?

teenmom99

Asked by teenmom99 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WTF kind of question is that? Why would anyone leave because of having a lot of sex. If you feel like that is all you are to him, then you should say something to him.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• also you have two kids at the age of 18 plus you going to have another. twins maybe. wow. I mean I had my first when I was 15, but didn't have another until I was 20, then 24. I mean wow. that's all I can really say is wow!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• thx. I had mine also at 15.
    teenmom99

Answer by teenmom99 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Twins! each time!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• really cool. wanna be friend soon mommy
    teenmom99

Answer by teenmom99 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 27, 2009